Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cheers, London! Hola, Barcelona!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet with just a quick overview of our final day in London and our first 24 hours in Barcelona because the AIFS group has dinner tonight!

London: Our last day was awesome! I saw the London Bridge, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Palace, and toured the Tower of London. It was an action packed day followed with a night on the town and an early flight to Barcelona the next morning.

Barcelona: My first 24 hours in Barcelona have been nothing shy of perfection from all the wonderful people I have met to the delicious food and drink. I can't even begin to describe it, but I wouldn't be able to in person because I have absolutely no voice!!! I am officially sick from all the stress of packing and traveling, but I am loading up on medications to knock this thing out before classes start (Monday).

Okay, I have to go, but I will be posting pictures from the group's first night out in Barcelona and from London. :)

Also, I miss Ikey man, but that's no surprise :) Hobie, too!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get healthy quickly while enjoying everything - Hobie misses you too!

    ReplyDelete